Our clients’ and team safety are of utmost importance to us
Thankfully the dreadful impact of Covid has significantly subsided, but it’s still important to us that we continue to keep our clients and team safe.
If you now choose not to wear a mask, we ask that you please be mindful of others around you and give plenty of space.
Please refrain from leaning over our reception desk and give our team space.
We are happy to wear face coverings if you would like us to and continue to wear them around each other when working closely, ie in theatre.
As we have airy and spacious consulting rooms, we’re more than happy to invite you in and we have seats for your comfort.
We kindly ask . . .
- If you have tested positive for Covid – please DO NOT visit the practice. Call us on 01202 119988 and we will re-arrange your appointment for when you’re feeling better
- If you have a cough or cold, we ask you to please wear a suitable face covering
- We have hand sanitiser available for your use
- Payment will be by card – we are no longer taking cash payments
- Please refrain from leaning over the reception desk
We are more than happy to see you and your pet outside in our private car park if you wish; just let us know.
Our number one priority is to continue to be able to do the best job we can for you and your pets. Ensuring our clients and team are safe and healthy is of utmost importance.
Thank you for your on-going understanding and support.
Best wishes to all
Chris, Sam and Team Vetsmiths
We will be up-dating our Covid-19 policy as and when necessary, as directed by the Government, RCVS, BVA and as we ourselves see fit.
We thank you for your assistance during these difficult times.
Please stay safe.
Up-dated January 2023