Our clients’ and team safety is of utmost importance to us
We are Covid-19 secure and you can find out more here
5 January 2021 lockdown
Taking guidance from our governing bodies the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) and the British Veterinary Association (BVA), together with putting our own practice standards in place, we are Covid-19 secure, ensuring a safe place for both our clients and our team.
We ask politely that the following safety measures be adhered to at all times:
- Please ensure you wear a face covering at all times whilst in our building and respect the social distancing 2metre rule.
- When entering the building, please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Scan our QR code.
- Please respect the social distancing rule when making payment or booking an appointment at our reception desk. Please do not lean around the covid screens that have been put in place to ensure yours and our team’s safety.
- When booking your appointment, our team will explain what to do when you arrive with your pet.
- Please wait in your car or outside until the time of your appointment. We need to limit the number of people in our waiting area at any one time.
- We ask that only one person per pet enters the building.
- We have a large waiting area and ask that you sit respecting other people’s space and the 2metre rule. Our receptionists will direct you on where to sit.
- Unfortunately, we will not be allowing clients into the consulting room with your pet.
- Payment should be made via card whenever possible.
- If you are self-isolating, or experiencing any symptoms we ask that you DO NOT visit the practice. We can re-schedule your appointment when it is safe to do so.
Joint statement from the British Veterinary Association and the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
The BVA and RCVS have issued the following statement …
“We recognise that this continues to be a very challenging and difficult time for our colleagues, and we want to thank veterinary teams across the UK for continuing to work safely so that we can all play our part in stopping the spread of Covid.
Once again we thank animal owners for their understanding and ask them to continue to respect their vets’ decisions at this time. The range of services available will vary between practices so that vets can work in Covid-safe ways to keep their colleagues and clients safe.”
We will be up-dating our Covid-19 policy as and when necessary as directed by the Government, RCVS, BVA and as we ourselves see fit.
We thank you for your assistance during these difficult times.
Please stay safe.
Up-dated January 2021